Superior Heating Replacement from Uni-Serve Air Conditioning
If you are considering replacing your heater in your home or business, review your options with the heating replacement experts at Uni-Serve Air Conditioning. We are highly capable of replacing all types of heaters, including packaged units, split units, furnaces and heat pumps, and are the area’s leading authority on perfectly matching your space, needs and budget with a heating replacement solution that run smoothly and efficiently for years. If your current heater is more than 10 years old, your monthly energy bills have steadily increased or you are making continual repairs in order to keep it running, it may make better financial sense to consider a heating replacement. Contact our heating replacement team to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation and estimate to gain confidence in making an informed heating replacement decision.
Heating Replacement Service You Can Rely On
Are you worried about the viability of your existing HVAC system? If your current heater is more than a decade old, terribly energy inefficient or just not operating correctly, call us at Uni-Serve Air Conditioning to discover solutions for heating replacement. Uni-Serve Air Conditioning is the local leader in heating replacement, serving Kingwood, Pasadena, Clear Lake, Texas, and the surrounding areas of the Houston Metro Area. In business since 1987, we are an industry-recognized, top-rated, family-owned and family-operated HVAC business. Our number one objective? We zero in on your your complete satisfaction with the heating replacement work we perform for you.
Signs that You Require Heating Replacement
A modern heating system with high-efficiency ratings will run more smoothly, reliably, quietly and less expensively than old, out-of-date heating systems. Installation of a new heating system will provide you with a warranty, too, to cover repairs. You should inspect your current heating set-up for the clear you should consider heating replacement:
- Years in operation. It may make economic sense to replace a low-efficiency heater if it is 10-13 years or older.
- Reliability. If your heater is not handling the load to heat your home or business properly, it may be obsolete and malfunctioning, or in other words—worn out.
- Spiking energy bills. Increasing utility bills hint that your heating system is getting more and more inefficient.
- Strange sounds and smells. Abnormal noises such as banging and clanking, or odors such as burning plastic or rubber often indicate a heating system’s severe mechanical problems.
Comprehensive Heating Replacement Services
Although Uni-Serve Air Conditioning is an official reseller of American Standard heating equipment, we replace all makes, models and manufacturers of heating systems. For your protection and security, we are a fully licensed, bonded and insured contractor, providing heating replacement services to residential and light commercial customers in the Houston Metro Area communities Clear Lake, Kingwood and Pasadena, Texas.
Uni-Serve Air Conditioning offers comprehensive AC replacement services, including:
- Removal and recycling of the outdated HVAC unit
- Installation of a new heating unit
- Construction of frame for rooftop heating units
- Installation of concrete slabs for ground-level heating units
- Electrical connection work
- Installation of concrete slabs.
- Installation of gas lines
- Installation of smart thermostats
- Testing of the new the heating unit