HVAC Financing from Uni-Serve Air Conditioning
When you have to install or replace an HVAC system that you did not plan, we realize cash may not be immediately available. That is why Uni-Serve Air Conditioning offers HVAC financing to qualified buyers on approved credit. Don’t worry if you are facing an unexpected, immediate and emergency replacement of your air conditioning and heating system. Contact us to find out more about HVAC financing from Uni-Serve Air Conditioning, serving Kingwood, Pasadena, Clear Lake, Texas, and the surrounding areas of the Houston Metro Area since 1987.
Apply for Special HVAC Financing
Installing a brand-new, high-efficiency cooling and heating system is a significant investment, but one every family can afford with HVAC financing and approved credit from Wells Fargo Financial National Bank, which offers a variety of monthly repayment plans from 12, 24 or 36 months.
- Financing available on approved credit
- No down payment needed
- Easy and secure online application
- Speedy approval notification after completing application
- Convenient monthly payments
- Hassle-free monthly payments
Commercial Leasing | HVAC Financing
Uni-Serve Air Conditioning also offers a commercial leasing program for qualified businesses, which offer many benefits.
- Conserve Working Capital. When a business leases new air conditioning equipment, working capital is not reduced and bank credit lines are not affected. Working capital can be used elsewhere or kept in reserve for other needs.
- Tax Deductible. Lease payments may be fully deductible.
- Less Initial Cost. With our business leasing, 100 percent of your equipment cost can be leased to include extended warranties. In most cases, we require no money down.
- Help Eliminate Repair Costs. Upgrade all your air conditioning and refrigeration equipment today and eliminate repair costs for many years.
- Capital Budgets. Many businesses both small and large are faced with limited budgets. When faced with large bills, leasing new air conditioning and refrigeration equipment can solve the problem and keep costs within the capital budget.