Expert AC Replacement from Uni-Serve Air Conditioning
If you are concerned about the reliability of your AC unit, get in touch with the AC replacement experts at Uni-Serve Air Conditioning. AC systems can last 15 to 20 years, but you may want to consider replacing AC equipment sooner that that if it is broken down, and the cost of continued repairs does not make financial sense. Sometimes it is a more logical move to consider replacing AC equipment that is 10-13 years old, partly because new equipment operates much more efficiently and cost effectively, and secondly because older equipment tends to be more expensive than modern equipment to repair and replace harder-to-find components. Call our expert AC replacement technicians for a free, no-obligation consultation and estimate to help you determine what is the right course of action for you.
AC Replacement Service You Can Always Count On
Uni-Serve Air Conditioning is the local leader in AC replacement, serving Kingwood, Pasadena, Clear Lake, Texas, and the surrounding areas of the Houston Metro Area. We have been in business since 1987, and our fine reputation shows in our top-rated online reviews and industry certifications. As a family-owned and family-operated HVAC business, our number one objective is your 100-percent satisfaction with the job we perform for you.
The Better Business Bureau has designated Uni-Serve Air Conditioning as an officially accredited business since 2005 with an A+ rating and zero complaints. We are certified by North American Technician Excellence, are an active member of the Air Conditioning Contractors of America. Our customers give us top ratings online, too. See our 5-star rating on Google, 4.8-star rating on HomeAdvisor and A-rating on Angie’s List.
Signs You Need AC Replacement
A new air conditioning system with high-efficiency capability, such as those with 15-20 SEER ratings, will make your home or business much more comfortable, run more efficiently and provide more reliable service. Remember, too, that a new system includes a warranty that will cover repairs. Look for the obvious signs you should consider AC replacement:
- Age. Your existing low-efficiency air conditioning system is 10-13 years or older.
- Rising energy costs. If your monthly energy utility bills are increasing, it may be a sign your AC unit is running inefficiently
- Noise level. Loud, clanky noises are red flags that your AC unit has mechanical problems.
- Comfort level. If your AC unit is not cranking out cold air like it used to, if may be malfunctioning.
Complete AC Replacement Services
Uni-Serve Air Conditioning provide AC replacement from your first inquiry to HVAC installation to final inspection. We are a fully licensed, bonded and insured contractor providing AC replacement services to residential and light commercial customers in the Houston Metro Area communities Clear Lake, Kingwood and Pasadena, Texas. While we are a certified seller of American Standard air conditioning equipment, we replace all makes, models and manufacturers of AC systems.
Uni-Serve Air Conditioning offers complete AC replacement services, including:
- Removal and recycling of the old AC unit
- Installation of the new AC unit installation
- Construction of frame for rooftop units
- Installation of concrete slabs for ground-level units
- Electrical connection work
- Installation of concrete slabs.
- Installation of gas lines
- Installation of smart thermostats
- Testing of the new unit