Get the best air conditioning system
from the experts
For over 25 years, Uni-Serve Air Conditioning has been servicing Kingwood, Pasadena, and the surrounding areas as their reliable and licensed heating and air conditioning contractor. As a family-owned and operated business, it’s our top priority to keep our customer happy while taking great pride in our mechanical work. As a customer, you’ll always experience prompt service, superior customer attention and getting the job right the first time.
The Uni-Serve Air Conditioning Advantage
- We’re known as the "Affordable, Quality Company"
- Same Day Service – Whether you’re warm or cold, you deserve the fastest solution to be comfortable again.
- Upfront Pricing – You’ll never be surprised with a hidden cost. We state all fees before we start the work.
- Experience – All of our residential repair and replacement specialists and service technicians have at least 25 years of professional work.
- Quality Products – We install American Standard heating and air conditioning systems.
- We offer Special Financing with approved credit – We always offer 0% APR financing (with approved credit) on all equipment replacements.
We offer air conditioning services such as installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement, as well as heating repair, heating installation, ductwork installation and services, etc. Call us today to learn more: (281) 360-9898.
installation, repair, maintenance, and replacement
John is very timely and cost effective. John provided several options when it was time to renew the main A/C and furnace unit for my home. He was eager to review and explain the differences provided within the options and help me choose the best fit for my home and my budget. The repair crew was very courteous and clean. They did what they said they would when they said they would. Most importantly they stayed with the quote provided even when some minor issues presented themselves during the install. Overall I had a very good experience with John and his team and highly recommend using them and will use them again myself when it is time to replace the upstairs units!